If your development requirements are more complicated than our hosting platform can handle or that can be configured in Wordpress, we can develop your application from scratch.
Take a look at our example wesbite called Ingram Games.
The website is used for maintaining and tracking gamers and their scores. A registered user can use that same account with all games supported by the system. The Rankings page is basically a high score list for the supported games.
The Gestures game, located at the bottom of the Home page, is an example of a real time spell casting game where two players duel to the death.
The website uses the following technologies:
- ASP.NET Core MVC - Everything is written using ASP.NET Core MVC and C#
- Entity Framework - Microsoft's ORM framework
- MySQL - MySQL is used to store user and game data
- Azure App Service - Everything is hosted on Azure as an App Service and uses MySQL In App (hosted within the App Service) for data storage
- Web Application - The main website is a Web Application
- Web API - Several Web APIs are used to manage access to user and game data and manage the Gestures multiplayer functionality
- Unity 3D - The Gestures game found at the bottom of the home page has been developed with Unity 3D